Website proposal for
This proposal outlines the website that Michael Lake through Music Savvy can build for Bradley Stern to create his online presence.
The site will provide Bradley with a central hub through which he can showcase himself, his music, and his band.
The initial site outlined below should be thought of as version 1.0. Bradley’s site will develop as his blog expands from his writing, more videos are produced, and the quartet plays and records.
Bradley will receive the following from Michael’s building of a new website:
- Design of the following sections and/or pages: Home, About, Blog, Video, and Contact.
- A integrated design built on a mid-century modern style. Associated imagery, fonts, and colors will be approved by Bradley.
- A contact form that sends inquiries directly to Bradley’s chosen email address
- Basic search engine optimization for each page and a site map submitted to Google to optimize search results leading to the site
- Installation of SSL for standard security protocols
- A site built on the WordPress platform
- A new website as outlined above: $820
- Stock imagery if and as needed: (charged at the cost of imagery from the stock image site). No stock photography will be purchased without Bradley’s prior approval.
“Michael created for me much more than just a beautiful website. His work on the site continues to help me clarify my professional future as a player, teacher, and writer.
Oh… and grass doesn’t grow under Mike’s feet. Ask him to do something at 1pm and it’s finished at 1:27. Total pleasure to work with!”
– Denis DiBlasio/sax, Professor, Director of Jazz Studies, Rowan University
Scroll the image to see Denis’ entire home page…