What Personal Data Gets Stored?
- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using a form or email.
- Conversations you contribute to the blog via comments
What Is This Data Used For?
- To track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For the support for customers who buy our products.
- For sales and marketing – especially targeting and personalization.
- We only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who:
– are looking or have recently looked at our website or social marketing etc., or
– have previously signed up to receive monthly music, news and offers.
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is always under our control.
We use the following marketing tools…
- Google Analytics to count page visits and visitor journeys
- Elementor for forms and the structure of this website
- WooCommerce or Shopify for cart and buying metrics
- ActiveCampaign for sending opt-in emails